Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Moustache Party


Some time ago I bought some fake moustaches at Lagerhuset (I think that's what it's called) and my roomie May also bought some to have an appartment mustache party. Nina and I had one of our own yesterday in the hotel room. I would say we were still rest-"drunk" from the awesomeness of our new year's party, the gigantic Hard Rock cafe burger in the afternoon as well as all the candy we ate :-D And we had a blast shooting this pictures, especially as the moustaches looked so real and just so frikkin' funny. It took us forever to just get pics of each other because we always had to start laughing so hard because the other one looked so ridiculous! What better way to start 2013 than goofing aroung, eh?!

Ps.: My roomies better prepare because that sure as hell wasn't the last moustache party haha

xx, V

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, the two of you are too cute in these pictures ;)

    ReplyDelete