Monday, February 11, 2013

Outfit of the day



Here's a little cellphone snapshot of my outfit today at University, shot by the lovely Milla. I wore be beloved blue Zara coat, some bling bling from H&M that unfortunately you can't see on the pic, some granny shoes from Dinsko (99SEK y'all!!) and my relatively newest addition to the fashion closet: my JIL SANDER market bag. I absolutely love it and even though it's by far the most expensive item I own it was still such a bargain (70% off!). Anyways, I will do a separate post on the bag as well. Btw, I was thinking of maybe including videos to the Blog. Let me know if you dig the idea :-)

Heute mal ein Handyfoto von meinem Outfit an der Uni, geschossen von der lieben Milla. Mein Outfit besteht aus meinem Lieblingsfurcoat von Zara, Schmuck von H&M der im Foto leider nicht sichtbar ist (Bling Bling Statementkette), Oma-Schuhe von Dinsko (nur 11€!!!) und mein neuester Kleiderschrank-Zuwachs: die JIL SANDER Market bag. Ich bin total verliebt in die Tasche, ich finde sie spiegelt genau meinen Stil wieder und obwohl sie das absolut teuerste ist was ich besitze (modetechnisch wohlgemerkt), war die Tasche ein absolutes Schnäppchen für Designerkram Verhältnisse (-70%!). Ich werd aber auch noch einen separaten Post zu der Tasche machen! Übrigens überlege ich in Zukunft nicht nur Fotos sondern auch Videos hochzuladen. Lasst mich wissen was ihr von der Idee hält :-)

xx, V

4 comments:

  1. Yeay, love the outfit V ;) And the SHOES!!!

    -Milla-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Der Mantel ist toll, steht dir super finde ich ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! We didn't really get to take an outfit photo today at school :S

    G
    http://gozikasjournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete