Friday, June 28, 2013

For the Job


So yesterday was the big second interview for a summer internship at some fashion company...and.....drumroll pls....I GOT THE JOB! Whoop whoop. I was overjoyed yesterday and even the rain that welcomed me in Germany couldn't literally rain on my parade. So from monday onwards I will be superbusy with work which is why I probably won't be posting so many outfit pictures over the summer...you know, priorites. Anyways, this is what I wore yesterday. I got the Blazer from Zara and I absolutely love it because it looks (and feels) expensive and it has a cool feel to it as it isn't fitted. I paired it with some fierce skinnies and heels (both Zara) and my beloved Jil Sander market bag. On my nails I wore Estée Lauder's "Smashed", another summer fav of mine next to Essie's "Sew psyched". By the way, I was thinking of doing a daily "no makeup" makeup routine for you guys. You can see on the picture above how I usually tend to run around which is rather natural, so if u guys are interested, I will do a post on that. Ok, now I need to get started with packing as tomorrow we're leaving at 3 am in the morning for a roadtrip to Austria. Right now I feel a bit like a globe trotter LOLz

Gestern hatte ich das wichtige 2. Vorstellungsgespräch für ein Sommerpraktikum in einem großen Modeunternehmen...und....Trommelwirbel...ICH HAB DEN JOB! Ich war so glücklich als mir die freudige Nachricht mitgeteilt wurde, nicht mal der dunkle Himmel und der Regen konnten mich vom Dauergrinsen abhalten! Ab Montag heißts dann arbeiten, arbeiten, arbeiten. Aus diesem Grund werde ich wohl auch nicht mehr dazukommen so viele Outfits zu posten. Wie ich auch immer, zum Gespräch gestern trug ich dieses Outfit: ein Blazer von Zara den ich wegen seiner lässigen Form absolut liebe, Skinny Jeans und Schuhe sind ebenfalls von Zara! Natürlich durfte meine geliebte Jil Sander Market Bag nicht fehlen. Auf den Nägeln trug ich Estée Lauder's "Smashed", eine wirklich tolle Farbe und ein derzeitiger Favorit neben Essie's "Sew Psyched". Übrigens, auf dem Foto oben könnt ihr sehen wie ich es mit meinem Tagesmake-up halte. Ich habe mir gedacht eventuell einen Post über meine Make-up Routine zu machen mit den Produkten die ich benutze...das heißt, falls ihr interessiert seid. So, jetzt muss ich mich aber ans Packen machen. In der Nacht von heute auf morgen begebe ich mich nämlich auf einen Roadtrip Richtung Österreich. Im Moment fühle ich mich ja fast wie so ein Weltenbummler mit der ganzen Rumreiserei :-D

xx, V

14 comments:

  1. nice look ; DD

    i invite to me too


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Das Outfit sieht soo toll aus!! Herzlichen Glückwunsch zu dem Praktikum :)

    Liebe Grüße aus Nürnberg,

    Jecky

    dressvise.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is unreal x

    Love your chain

    Cat

    dropsoffashionthread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats girl! Proud of you :)

    Xoxo Gozika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Praktikum! Das Outfit ist sooo schön, die Jeans steht dir fantastisch!
    Liebe Grüße, Carolin ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look! Love all the accessories!
    XX-SJ
    www.fashinny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!! That's so exciting, wishing you the best on your new job!

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. schöner blazer und glückwunsch zum praktikum! zu deiner frage, die Tasche ist vom Online Shop Monnier Freres aber leider ausverkauft!

    xx

    http://impressthepress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. woohooo, yeaay I am so happy for you!!! Cant wait to hear more about the job :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. This look certainly works for you! It's a perfect mix of casual and fancy, so I understand why you love wearing this outfit so much. I love your hair in these pictures by the way!

    des bisous
    (>^o^<) Adeline

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome look! love love the skinny jeans!

    tnx so much for stoppin by at my spot, hope to stay in touch! =)
    http://mancinasspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. In welchem Bereich machst du denn ein Praktikum? Das klingt nämlich echt gut, würde auch zu gern etwas im Modebereich machen, aber eben nicht designen oder so :D

    LG! :)

    ReplyDelete