Friday, June 21, 2013

The Ray Ban Family


Wow what a fun and eventful day! First off we were buying loads of meat, veggies and baguettes for my parents big b'day bash tomorrow, then we went for a trip to the local ice cream shop to stuff ourselves with the most delicious ice cream ever, then me and my brothers went for another bike trip to some sort of rally grid (hence the sporty casual outfit!) and in between me and my youngest siblings decided to rock those Ray Ban shades. Seriously, they should give us some discount haha I love how my lil' bro is throwing a pose! He's a natural LOLz Now I am so stuffed and happy I just feel like rolling to the living room and taking a nap on the sofa....u know what, that's exactly what I'll be doing! TGIF folks!!!

Was für ein superlustiger und aufregender Tag! Zuerst waren wir eine gefühlte Ewigkeit das Beste vom Besten einkaufen da meine Eltern morgen anlässlich ihres Geburtstags eine Riesenparty schmeißen, das wird ne richtige Fressorgie. Danach machten wir einen Abstecher zum Eisladen um die Ecke wo ich richtig zugeschlagen habe (wer zählt bei sowas schon Kalorien?!). Anschließend habe ich mit meinen Brüdern wieder eine Radtour unternommen - deswegen das eher sportliche, casual outfit - wo wir bei einer Rally Radstrecke endeten. Soviel Spaß hatte ich schon lange nicht wenn auch die Hügel und die Geschwindigkeiten teilweise durchaus angsteinflößend waren...no risk no fun schätz ich mal! Ja...und zwischen all dem haben ich und meine 2 kleinsten beschlossen ein kleines Spaß Fotoshooting zu Ehren Ray Bans anzuhalten. Ich finde ja wir sollten für das Posing Rabatt bei Ray Ban bekommen haha Vor allem mein kleiner Bruder hat sich ja richtig ins Zeug gelegt! Wie auch immer, jetzt bin ich so voll dass ich mich nur noch ins Wohnzimmer rollen werde und die nächsten Stunden die Couch mein Zuhause nenne....haha...TGIF meine Lieben!

xx, V

5 comments:

  1. I love that dress! Cute pics!

    New post: http://themilkandmint.blogspot.it/2013/06/again-blue-skirt.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful. I really love your sneakers.


    xx

    Style of Purity

    ReplyDelete
  3. your dress is so cute! I love it! :)

    I also have a beauty and fashion blog! :)
    you can visit me here: http://missdiana89.blogspot.com/

    xoxo
    -Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sneakers! lol! the family sunnies picture is too cute.

    NEW POST http://sapphire-brushstrokes.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/sunnies-foodscapades-and-girlfriends.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOve your dress x

    cat

    dropsoffashionthread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete