Friday, June 14, 2013

Summer Skincare Routine


  1. Origins Cleanser: I got this from my Glossybox and I must say I really dig this. Since my Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions foam got used up I've been using this and it's just as gentle and really gets the job done without irritating or drying out my skin.
  2. Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions moisturizer: I've been obsessing over this. I really don't get how people say this is not moisturizing or rich enough. I absolutely love this thing and my skin always feels as nourished as it should be after applying this stuff plus it really does help me with occasional breakouts.
  3. Eucerin mattifying sunscreen SPF30 Face: I never go without sunscreen during summer especially. I got this fluid also from my Glossybox and I can highly recommend it. It is light as air, does not clog pores, does not give you a shiny complexion and protects skin perfecty. 
  4. Alterra Grape & White tea eyecream: The skin around my eyes has been showing signs of dryness ever since I've moved to Sweden and this one has helped me a lot plus it also has some Hyaluron fillers to remove fine wrinkles caused by excessive dryness around the eye area.
  5. The Body Shop Vitamin E face mist: I love this stuff on hot summer days. I use it as an in between refresher, especially immediately after sunbathing when I feel like my facial skin could use some moisture. And it smells divine!
  6. I love Coconut & Cream lipbalm: In summer I am always obsessed with coconutty smells and this one really smells delicious and also prevents my lips from chapping. A complete must and I never go anywhere without lipbalm.
  7. Eucerin Hyluron Filler face cream: I got this from Nina who received it in her Glossybox and has no use for it. I like it because it is really rich and moistures my skin perfectly after being exposed to sunlight an entire day. However, as it is so rich, I use it only every other night (even though it is a day cream) and in between I use my Tea Trea night lotion from The Body Shop that I've already been praising in earlier posts.
What do you guys use for summer? Or do you maintain using the same exact products as in winter?

xx, V

1 comment: