Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The Biker in me...


So when I was younger I used to go on bike camps every summer and basically spent 2 weeks straight on my bike. I always loved the feeling of just getting on your bike and not really knowing where it takes you. So today I thought why not ceize the day - 34 degrees after all - and get on a bike and take a tour through the surrounding villages. Since I was a bit afraid of getting lost though I lured my brothers into accompanying me by promising them that we would stop at the first ice cream shop we come across. I just love this heat wave. And I love spending quality time with my siblings. They're just cute as buttons and I adore them to pieces. Tomorrow I'll take them to the nearest lake since it will be 37 degrees (outside the sun mind you!). Gosh summer truly is the best season after all!

Als ich noch kleiner war fuhr ich jedes Jahr auf ein Fahrrad Camp mit meinen Kusinen. Dort haben wir dann praktisch immer 2 Wochen auf unseren Fahrrädern verbracht und sind durchs Burgenland gefahren. Ich war immer fasziniert von dem Gefühl nicht eindeutig zu wissen wo man landet sobald man sich mal entschließt einfach drauf los zu fahren. Also ergriff ich heute bei 34 Grad im Schatten mal die Möglichkeit mich auf ein Rad zu schmeißen und benachbarte Dörfer abzufahren. Da ich aber dann doch Angst hatte irgendwie die Orientierung zu verlieren hab ich meine Brüder damit bestochen mich zu begleiten, indem ich versprochen habe beim erstbesten Eissalon stehen zu bleiben. Sommer ist halt wirklich die beste Jahreszeit und die Hitzewelle kommt mir genau recht. Morgen gehts dann mit den Kleinen zum See nachdem wir 37 Grad erwarten und man hier in Norddeutschland ja nie sicher sein kann wann die Hitze wieder vorüber ist! Zeit mit der Familie zu verbringen ist das Beste!

xx, V

6 comments:

  1. AWWWWW! lOVE IT. The two of you are the cutest. And liking the dress on you ;) Hope the weather's been good over there :)

    xoxo GOzika
    http://gozikasjournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice pics! Wanna follow each other? let me know :)

    New post: http://themilkandmint.blogspot.it/2013/06/peplum-top.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute and all the food looks delicious! ♥

    http://bamostwanted.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post and photos!

    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. great photos!! you look so cute!!

    coloreport.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete