Friday, October 4, 2013

The Cure...


...? I think before I start into this post I really have to give a huge shoutout to my former roommate in Sweden, May Ingvild, who is a worshipper of the Korres brand and basically introduced me to it. Don't get me wrong, I've known about this brand before but I always found it to be rather pricey to just "try out" stuff. Last winter May gifted me a Body Set from Korres and I totally loved it. About 1 1/2 months ago I came across this brand at my local drugstore, Müller, and I don't really know why but for some reason I was drawn to their hair shampoo section. I kinda liked that their shampoos did not contain silicones which I find to be quite damaging to the hair plus the worst ingredient when you have greasy hair...and I have very greasy hair! So I ended up buying their shampoo for oily hair which contains liquorice and urtica and I am ABSOLUTELY HOOKED! Out of all the tons of shampoos against greasy hair that I've tried, this has got to be the best damn thing I put on my scalp so far. I mean let's keep it real, I still can't go 3 days without washing my hair but when I wash it Monday morning I can easily go through the entire Tuesday and my hair doesn't look like an oily mess. Before, my hair was only nice on the day I washed it and the day after it already looked kinda gross and dirty. Now with this shampoo, my hair still has some texture to it and doesn't look greasy on the second day which for me is a MAJOR WIN! The instructions on the bottle say to shampoo your hair twice. So first I will just put this on my roots, especially around my face where I get oily very quickly, then I rinse and the second time I really lather it up and wash it down my ends...magic! I do recommend though to use some sort of hair oil for your ends or some conditioner because it doesn't leave your hair feeling super smooth, but that is exactly why it works! I just put my Macadamia Nut Hair oil or some coconut oil spray into my split ends and thats about it and then I shortly blowdry my roots and that's it :-) I really recommend this shampoo even though it is not cheap...

What do you use for your hair? And have you tried the Korres brand before?

xx, V

1 comment:

  1. Then I have to give a big shoutout to you for giving me a couple of samples! love this brand now :D

    ReplyDelete