Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Get your print on!


I absolutely love these pants! They're among my favourites for spring and not so hot summer days. Whether you wear them with a black tshirt, a white tank or combine it with a jeans jacket or a blazer, they always look supercool! Here I went for a simpler look and just wore my favourite black tee and my simple black heels. This always allows me to decorate myself like a xmas tree jewelry wise, u know ;-)

Ich liebe diese Hosen einfach! Sie gehören definitiv in meine Top 3 für Frühling und nicht so heiße Sommertage. Egal ob mit schwarzem Shirt, weißem Tanktop oder ner Jeansjacker/nem Blazer, die sehen einfach immer top aus! Der Ombre-effekt macht sie nur spezieller für mich. Bei diesem Outfit hier wollte ich kleidungstechnisch relativ einfach bleiben, daher mein schwarzes Lieblingsshirt und die Zara Heels. Das machts mir dann möglich mich schmucktechnisch wie ein Christbaum zu behängen haha :-)

xx, V

14 comments:

  1. such cool pants! and love the classic shoes :)

    http://mich-ette.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sieht toll aus und das ist so du!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the trousers!

    http://turn-it-insideout.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, tolles Outfit. Schön sommerlich.
    Liebste Grüße
    Ani
    fashionliebebyani.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit! those pants are gorgeous and I love that you paired it with a basic black tee! Those shoes are on my coveted list xxx

    http://sapphire-brushstrokes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!! And of course we have to feature this look on our blog... Some day soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the whole look. You look cool ;)!!!

    Gozika

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love this, the pants especially! The ombre effect is so cool!

    ravenmaidenmaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving your trousers and your heels!xoxo

    dreamoffashionandcupcakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing look dear!

    kisses Violet ;*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adore this look!

    If you've got a bit of time on your hands, check out my blog and let me know what you think of my travel essentials :)

    www.bellacoventina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Still love this pants! You look great in it! <3

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete