Saturday, May 25, 2013

Print the s*** out of it!

source

For those who know me...you're aware of my usual "color-blindness", meaning I am someone who dresses rather simple and monotone when it comes to color. So far I mostly stayed away from printed garments and if I use color I typically wear lots of black with it to balance it out. For the sake of my mind, though! Because I do in fact admire people that can mix all sorts of colors and print and look fabulous. However, recently I've been really into colors (blue most notably!) and now it's also itching in my fingers to get me some heavy printed pieces. I don't know why but I feel like this summer I wanna go all crazy with prints and decorate myself like a xmas tree jewelry wise and just be...a hobo :-D Does that make sense? Anyways, I found these amazing clothes on ASOS (duh!) and immediately put them on my wishlist. Maybe one or the other finds its way into my summer wardrobe!

Wer mich kennt der weiß dass ich in der Regel eher Abstand halte von zu knalligen Farben oder Farbkombinationen und eher die klassische Schwarz-weiß-grau Variante bevorzuge. Print-Mode besitze ich generell eher wenig bis gar nicht. Wie auch immer, in letzter Zeit steh ich total auf Farben aller Art (am liebsten Blau!) und seit kurzem bin ich auch ganz besessen davon mir jede Menge bunte, Print-Mode zu kaufen mit allen möglichen Mustern usw. Ich könnte mich in jedem einzelnen dieser Kleidungsstücke hier sehen, behängt mit Schmuck wie ein Christbaum :-D Keine Ahnung ob das Sinn macht, aber jedenfalls wanderten alle oben geposteten Sachen schon mal auf meiner ASOS Wunschliste und hoffentlich schaffts das eine oder andere auch in meinen Schrank!

xx, V

12 comments:

  1. Some of those clothes are just lovely!
    xx

    Johanna, Sweden
    ART FASHION

    ReplyDelete
  2. Das zweite Kleid ist ja ein Traum! Das gehe ich gleich mal auf der Asos Seite suchen :)
    Liebe Grüße, Carolin ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful:)

    Thanks for the comment on my blog, I'll follow your from right now:)

    http://armellamea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sound just like me! I'm usually so colorblind but lately I love messy printed pieces.

    Macie,
    Amen Fashion †

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the second one, the rest are also great. Amazing choices :)

    http://www.barbirellafashionrunway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with that dresses!! Great post, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. FInde den Animal print rock auf verstoerende Weise schoen ;-)) Tolles design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh, i love that snake inspired skirt! gimme ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these clothes especially the first dress! The colors are gorgeous... I wish I had it!
    Hugs & Kisses,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice pieces, love them! I really like your blog by the way, followed you on bloglovin, maybe follow me back?
    kisses and have a nice day,

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. great selection, love the skirt the most! =)

    thank you so much for stoppin by at my spot, leaving me such nice comment.
    http://mancinasspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the second dress :)

    xx

    http://www.mymymode.com

    ReplyDelete