Saturday, May 18, 2013

whitegreyblack



The weekend is here!!! Yaaayyy....already been out thursday, yesterday and today I will join a Eurovision Song Contest party since this competition is kind of a a major deal in Sweden. I am really curious to see who wins in the end though Austria - thankfully - didn't make the cut. Since our entries are usually beyond embarrassing I rather not have entire Europe see it anyways :-D Since yesterday we have the absolute most fantastic weather with lots of sun and hot temperatures (these pics are 3 days old!) and I actually cheated a tiny beat on my week long less carbs "diet" as I had 2 macarons on Wednesday and some ice cream yesterday. But I just can't go about hot temperatures and not have ice cream. I mean in Vienna, I usually eat frozen yoghurt with fruits and nuts but they don't have that here in Sweden. At least where I live. Now I gotta get my ass outside and soak up the sun :-)

Juuhhuuuu Wochenende! Ich bin bereits Donnerstag und gestern ausgegangen. War ziemlich lustig wenn auch teilweise sehr skuril (die Schweden trinken halt sehr viel!). Heute bin ich auf einer Eurovision Songcontest Party eingeladen nachdem es wohl faktisch in Schweden ne Todsünde is dieser Veranstaltung nicht zu folgen  haha Ich bin ja schon gespannt wer gewinnt und ich bin auch nicht traurig das Österreich bereits im Halbfinale ausgeschieden is da unsere Beiträge meist peinlich und unnötig sind und es somit besser ist wenn nicht ganz Europa sie zu sehen bekommt! :-D Die Fotos hier sind 3 Tage alt. Seit gestern haben wir absolut herrliches Wetter mit richtigen Sommertemperaturen. Aus diesem Grund hab ich bei meinem Essensplan für weniger Kohlenhydrate auch ein wenig geschummelt und mir gestern ein Eis geholt. Hätte ja lieber ein Frozen yoghurt gehabt aber das gibt es hier in Schweden wo ich wohne nicht. So, und jetzt muss ich schnell nach draußen, die Sonne ruft :-)

xx, V

6 comments:

  1. nice hat =DD

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cool outfit, love your rings!
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning as always!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm frozen yogurt and berries sound delicious! I love your hat-it's like a mini floppy hat:)
    Hugs & Kisses,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete