Friday, May 10, 2013

Update on the hair situation...

source
So what do you do when u crave ombre hair? You color everything black right?! RIGHT??!! Well, at least thats what I did. I was just to fed up with ne non-color my hair was sporting after lighter colored hair strands came shining through as reminders of my former ombre days. And in a nutshell I decided today that maybe I should get darker this time..to you know, give me an exotic touch :-D Haha, or something like that. The result is definitely unusal but so far I like it! I hope I can get u pics asap, probably shot at tonights party.

Was tut man wenn man sich Ombre Haar wünscht?! Richtig, man färbt sie alle schwarz! Haha. Das war die Logik der mein Hirn heute folgte als ich mir spontan schwarze Farbe im Tiegel besorgte und alles auf meinen Kopf klatschte. Ich wusste es muss Veränderung her da meine jetzige Haarfarbe meines Erachtens nicht mal als Haarfarbe durchgeht und naja, schwarz hatte ich ja auch schon lange nicht mehr. Haha, vielleicht gibt mir dass ja einen exotischeren Touch :-D Bisher mag ich das Resultat ganz gerne und ich hoffe ich komm dazu bei einer Party heute Fotos davon zu machen!

xx, V

4 comments:

  1. post some photos soon!

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's awesome, can't wait to see how it turned out!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post!! xoxo
    please, visit:
    http://cocotattoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Da bin ich jetzt aber gespannt! Aber ein hübsches Gesicht kann ja bekanntlich nichts entstellen :)

    ReplyDelete