Saturday, December 15, 2012

Weekends



 Quickly shot these pics to get the last pics in the snow as the weather will aparently become way warmer and rainy (seems like Boras followed me after all!). So happy it's finally weekend and I can really relax as my sisters and brothers don't have school, hence no schoolwork that I have to assist them with. Plus, I will be making my sisters cake today (red velvet yum yum!) and some more cake pops. Besides baking I also have to make sure to get some proper pictures of these as I will need them for my visual communication group prject at university. But more on than it the future.

Have a lovely weekend, V

Ps.: I definitely need to get my hair fixed asap!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I love your outfit! The print of your shirt is amazing :-)

    XO The Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey bei mir läuft die Aktion "Blog des Monats". Vielleicht hast du ja Lust mitzumachen, würde mich jedenfalls freuen.
    Liebe Grüße
    http://wunderschoene-momente.blogspot.de/p/blog-of-month.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. But hey girl... your hair looks amazing here!!! :D

    ReplyDelete